Saturday 9 November 2013

Got an Inch than wish for a feet


This is the sketch I received from my 13 years old daughter during Mother's Day, did not expect to receive anything from her. She woke up late as usual that weekend and most of the time she will stuck in the room playing her computer or do some drawing.

Most of my friend will share with me what their kids will get them, like using their saving and buy them a nice meal or a little gift. Up to date,  I still have not receive anything from her that she spend from her saving. I guess I should not moan as it is the thought that counts. But she will remind me on her birthday, on Christmas and when she do well in school, the type of gadget she wishes to have. So unfair it seems but than looking at it if we learn to be contented and be grateful at least she spend time and the thought of drawing something for me I should be grateful because this is something that money cannot buy and it is priceless. The effort and thought she have on me count.

I should be happy really it is just like one of the old saying 'when you gotten an inch, you wishes for a feet'. Well to think of this I should learn to be contented and appreciated what given to me instead of expecting for more otherwise I will not be happy and keep thinking of wanting more all the time.

Thanks muacchh

No comments:

Post a Comment